Thursday, May 5, 2011

Somehow, i suddenly fall in love with

*sigh.. i don't know why recently, i missed everything about music. Maybe after i watched those anime, i realized my passion for it. I love everything that is related to music, like broadway, opera, orchestra, or choir. I got goosebump everytime i saw the performance. sometimes, i want to cry if the performance was really good even it was not touching at all. i didn't know why until i ask my papa. He said that i had the passion in it.
Yes, i wished my life revolved around music. I wish i can master every musical instrument. I regretted that i didn't practice my piano seriously. Maybe it was because of my impatience. I was lazy to practice. =(. anyway, what can i do now is improve my singing. I love to sing though. =). When i get there, hope i can find a good teacher. I will take some music courses too if i have the chance. learn new instruments... =D. i just can't wait! Yattaaa...>.<
well, today i went to clinic to take blood sample. luckily, it was not as painful as i thought it was. =D.
andd... i went back practicing again in Chamber choir. I had so much fun after being inactive for almost a month. I'm glad that i can practice my voice again because it seems like my voice quality has been decreasing. T.T.  lalalalalaaa... i'm so in love with Ave maria noww..... =p


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment