Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sensitive, yes I am way too sensitive

I don't know what is happening to me these days. Happy? yes. Sad? No, um sometimes. But this is not the sad feeling. Yesterday i told you that i felt unwell, yes, it happened until now. Maybe i think too much? I sensed that something is not right, something should not be this way. I can't stop thinking about this, but then, i tried to stop it. I know i think too much and my imagination went beyond control. *sigh. I just missed the old times, when we were together, sitting there, chatting jubilantly, drinking starbucks, or enjoying the music. =(. I thought we will be closer seeing that we were going to separate and walk our own paths,  but I expect too much that i ended up disappointed. T.T.Okay, that's all, i don't want that thing ruin me again, i had enough and i wanted to enjoy my last days here. =D

Went to Sun with my family and test food and Dome. I also went to see coming-soon cafe, "the breeks" and i was so excited. =D. Bought a pair of crocs wedges and a dress again with mommy and sister. =D.

Sweet! I just can't stand the brownies. >.<
I know it's turquoise blue again. =P. Just a coincidence.

Yeah, i know i am bad at photography. =P. Trying to learn heree... =D



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment