Thursday, May 12, 2011

how you die...

today almost became a bad day for me if i didn't do anything. Well, i think i should keep myself busy all the time. IF i don't do that, i will fantasize a lot, bad feelings will come, random thought will fill my mind, and my mood will be very very bad. *sigh. I lost my spirit to run today and do some exercises too. I don't know why. and this morning, when i woke up, i felt really tired and terribly sleepy. Geezz... weird...
So, i spent my day watching Mozart, reading book "elijah" and practicing at chamber. I was startled when i saw how Mozart died, but yet, his works were amazing, stunning, and marvelous. hmmm hmmm... well, he is famous now. =D. i wonder how i will die. hmmm... i hope i can rest in peace and go back to Father's arm. Die during my sleep? i don't want to die because of illness, no no no, absolutely no. however, i can't choose. That's His business, i don't have any right.

and during my practice at chamber, what a coincidence! my dancing partner is him again! hahaaa... i never thought i will pair up with him again. In the last year concert, his was my partner too! LOL! =D. hope we can cooperate well then. hihihi..



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment