Monday, May 2, 2011

Teenage Dream

Hello people! how's your Monday...??  it's weird actually to update my blog at this time... hmm.. usually i did it at night.
anyways, i just had a very extraordinary dream last night and i wish that it will come true. maybe it is a sign? :p
I dreamed that i met 2 different young man at BIOLA (well, this is my uni in the future). They helped me and protected me.(thisisovereactingbutitistrue) They are willing to do anything for me and when i looked into their eyes, I saw pure love (dontlaughisaidagainthisisjustadream)
hmmm.. seems like I watched too much drama or movie? but it is impossible, i think because i didn't watch romantic movie recently.

Weird.. maybe i have too much imagination..? somehow, i wish i can meet them. hoping.. hoping hoping.. =D

went to doctor and got injected.. T.T more painful this time *sigh






waiting for that time =)


Blessings
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment