Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kek Sim

I'm sooooooooooo... sigh sigh sigh... i don't know what to do anymore...
I lost all my junior high school photos... all of them. Blame those 2 kids for not taking care of my laptop. Everything is inside that laptop. i remembered that i just moved everything from my hard disk to that laptop because my hard disk didn't have enough space. Gaaaaaaaaaahhh... my last hope is my father's hard disk. Hope that i can find it there. I don't know what should i do if those photos really vanished.. Those.. are PRECIOUS. yes, indeed very precious. =(. Lot of memory there. I'm so desperate now... T.T

Anyways, i made some cupcakes for the first time today with Loui. =D. failed on the icing though, but the cake itself tasted so good. =P. I will do better next time. Hihihihi... so happy.

ah.. I only took one picture of the cupcakes with my phone.


A for Anita, L for Loui, N for Nata =P

Sorry for the decoration.. i know it looks bad.=D.

Hooo.. Something unique happened today. People were complaining about the water from this morning. When i read my TL on twitter, their homes had no water at all. They couldn't take a bath. I'm so grateful that my house didn't have this problem. phewww... thanks God. I dunno what will happen if there was no water at all in my house. Geezz.. cause a lot of problem i think. that's all for today! Jannaa...





Blessings,
NaNa

No comments:

Post a Comment