Thursday, May 5, 2011

like a fish in the sea

i feel so tired with it. I tried everything i can, but people will never appreciate it. *chuckle. take me for granted? =(.  fine then.. Maybe i will face a lot more in the future. like papa said, "the problem you face now is nothing compared to the one you will encounter in the future." i guess, i really should be ready, huh?
Fyi, i'm not faking. this is me. I'm not trying to be a kind person, but who wants to be a bad girl anyway? I can't be mad at you. I want to but i can't and i really don't know why. what i can do is keep all the anger i have towards you and it will vanquish suddenly. I need to withstand it. i need to learn what is it like to love someone even though they are not lovable? i don't know how long i can endure this pain. =(




"sometimes, the person who tries to keep everyone happy is always the most lonely person, so never leave them alone because they will never say they need you."

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment