Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fantasia

Spending my time mostly watching the anime.. I am so addicted with it.. The name of the anime is "La Corda d'Oro". 
Everything is about music here... classical.. Schubert, chopin, mozart, sonata, canon.. Suitable for people who are passionate in music
She plays clarinet

He plays cello. i can't stand his innocent face >.<


He plays flute. Many girls adore him but i don't like him very much. =p. Somehow, he is deceiving behind his smile
He plays trumpet. He is a senpai but still act childish. =D

Nah... He plays piano. Somehow, i hope i can have a boyfriend like him. =p. he can cook and an expert in soccer. His skill in piano is extraordinary. =D. kyaaaaaaa....
I love this guy. He plays violin. Kinda cool and very rude sometimes, but he has a gentle heart. Usually this type of man can't express his feeling easily. I heart him. =P
Taraaa... this is the main character! She plays violin, too, but she is an amateur. She can play just because she has the magic violin. Anyways, maybe in the end, she can play by herself. =D. I envy her anyway. surrounded by those handsome guyss.. >.<

Well, after watching this, i suddenly miss playing piano. I have graduated anyways, and stop the piano tuition. I don't want to continue it already. It's true that i play the pop song, but i miss the classic. =(. I regret for not practicing properly at that time. ='(. Aaaaaaaa... i want to play like them so badly. Hikss...
Somehow, i wish i can master a lot of musical instruments. I can play piano, glockenspiel, harmonica. I wish in the future time, i can learn how to play the violin, guitar, and flute. maybe i will take clarinet course too. =D. Haa.. hope i can accomplish my dream ><


Blessings,
NANA





No comments:

Post a Comment