Friday, May 6, 2011

inner healing

I went to a seminar today =) and i got a lot of blessings. I was glad i can attend this seminar and i didn't regret it at all. I was healed. All of my anger, hatred were erased. Maybe i have said that i forgave people, but the truth was i didn't forget it, i just hid it and until the point i can't stand it anymore, i will explode.
What i learned today is i should not suppress, repress, explode my pain. We heal our pain not by suppressing but, by expressing. Yes, it is true i don't express it. I hid it. I save it all for myself and it hurts. No wonder why i was not myself these days. I was entangled by those pain.
Anyway, i am quite relieved now. All of my burdens have been taken away. =). I really forgive now and maybe, i will try to forget and i will not mention their mistakes.

The fact is people will keep hurting you, no matter what because it is LIFE and it is normal. =). cheers.

a verse i got today to strengthen you...
Matthew 24 :12-13
because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

example :   >>>   do you realize that "" is missing?

Be strong guys... endure everything until that day come....



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment