Monday, May 9, 2011

Avoiding

Happy Monday =). sorry for not updating my blog for 2 days... i was busy preparing those handicrafts for mother's day event in youth. Finally it was over although lack of time. =D.

So, on last Saturday i went to tjong a fie's house. Hohoho... should go there before i leave. turned out that some of my friends didn't want to go there because they were afraid of ghost. Well, the house was kinda scary and some rumors said that it was haunted. =p. some photos here were taken by my phones and i was so clumsy that i forgot to change my lens. graooorrrr....







weather in medan is freaking hot these days. The sun is shining so bright and the heat is pretty intense. That's why i spent most of my days in my room cause the temperature was so high that i could feel like i was in Arab. =.=". If i went our from my room, i would start to sweat and i hated it.

went to Sun today and bought a dress... turquoise blue! love it. =D. and my aunt suggested me to buy these shoes, but haven't buy it yet.. =p.
what do you think? should buy it or not? =D


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment