Monday, May 30, 2011

speaking mind

Life is difficult for everyone. We all have stress and we all need someone in our lives that we can lean on. Never think that you cannot talk to someone because they have problems to or that your friend or loved one would be better off without you or your problems. You’ll soon find out that they need you just as much as you need them.
Joshua Hartzell

There was nothing left to see. It happened and it was impossible and beautiful and then it ended before it even really began, leaving nothing behind but secrets and broken hearts.
Sarah Ockler (Twenty Boy Summer) 

Lily: “I can never go backwards. I can only go forward.”
Robin: “No, you’re wrong. You can go anywhere. The question is, where do you want to go?
How I Met Your Mother 

I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent.
Marilyn Monroe

It is only my memory that holds me here. Time, let me vanish. Then what we separate by our very presence can come together.
Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler’s Wife 
 
So many people enter and leave your life! Hundreds of thousands of people! You have to keep the door open so they can come in! But it also means you have to let them go!
Mr. Black, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Jonathan Safran Foer 

I have decided to stick with love, hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King Jr. 








No comments:

Post a Comment