Monday, May 30, 2011

Life could be a dream, sweet heart

Konichiwa.... hai guys, sorry for not updating my blog.. kinda lazy to write, and i was not here for almost a week...

soo... a lot of things had happened actually..  yah.. farewell party, scherzo last gathering at lembur kuring, joshua departed (the first personil left), me going to spore and had a nice vacation until last saturday..
Sighh... i didn't want to come back here honestly.. i want to stay there and forget everything.. but no.. i can't run away from my responsibility. A bunch of task were in front of me after i came back here and i felt so ughhh.. can't described it. >.<. I tried not to make them as my burden, and saw them as chances. Hope i can do this! Well, this is my first time doing the drama, and i don't have any experiences in it. I typed the script, and now i need to find the suitable role for my project. this is difficult anyway. My fellowship lacked of people and i didn't know what to do. I just pray and hope that He can help me. I am so helpless now. :(.  Aaaaaaaaaa..... i think too much right now.. hais..

i have new pet now.. a little bird.. hope she can be like chip2.. my lost bird...  =)



Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment