Monday, January 24, 2011

puppies

These are some pictures of dogs that i really want :DD

1. Daschund long hair

 I found this dog while i was visiting one mall in Japan that allowed the owner to bring their pets, and the petshop was sooo sooo sooo HUGE. There is a small clinic, saloon, and place to adopt or buy dog. Oh my. Wish there is one in Medan. I really like this dog. When i saw her, i fall in love with her. sadly, i can't take her home. :'(

2. Sheltie

Beautiful, isn't it? Saw one in Medan last year, but didn't buy it. :(. Hopefully daddy allows me! :DD
FYI, this is not lassie. maybe it looks similar, but lassie's type is rough collie and not sheltie.


3. Samoyed
and the last oneeeee, eng ing eng! *nosebleeding. She is so kawaiiiiiii... >.<. I think "snow princess" suite her perfectly. But this dog kinda rare, need to buy at Jakarta. *sigh. 



Hope that one of my wishes come true. :D




Blessings,
NANA


No comments:

Post a Comment