Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hope

How's your day? :). Hard day for me actually, but still, I want to be grateful, you know. many people have suffered more than me. So, mr.edy announces my class rank today and I'm quite disappointed. I am ashamed of myself, for degrading. I know ranks are not important, but still my grade is declining. I'm so mad at myself. :'(. I regret everything. For wasting my time, not using it wiser. I should study better. All I can do now is study diligently and i hope my grade can improve.

2 session today from the RZIM seminar. I can only attend one of them, so i choose evangelism on chinese culture. Yesterday preaching was quite satisfying and everything that has been told was very reasonable and easy to understand. Hope that i will receive more today. :)

Read this book today :
I have a hobby to read books about dating, marriage, and everything about love. I just interested in it and this book is one of them. I hope i will not the same mistake again in the future after reading this book. :)



Hope tomorrow i can receive good news. 

and I Hope that you can forgive me... 


Blessings,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment