Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Everything is beautiful in His time

My school is really great today. My teacher didn't come for 2 periods and yap... we really had fun at that time. On the first period, we had quiz as usual. How come they love quiz so much? Lol. So, we laughed a lot because some of them made jokes by answering the question with the foolish answer. =p. when the teacher asked us to translate the mandarin into indonesian, she said "wo bu ji". the entire class laughed because she is a native and can't speak mandarin. It seems weird when she said it without the right intonation. XD

Something ruined my day a little bit, but i don't want to keep thinking about it. Move on!

In 2 days, i have heard about this verses. Psalm 23. Ya, i know it sounds familiar. This verse strengthen me and gives me faith. As you know, i have been very worldly these days. I forgot about God and thought of myself recently. I was drawn to the things that are not eternal. My daily bread was messed up and I think God is very disappointed with me. I totally didn't make Him my priority of my life. As a result, i didn't feel any happiness. My life was so dull and meaningless. I worried a lot and scared about a lot of things. my life was pretty messed up now. however, this morning, at the service i heard this verse again after last Sunday.

 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
 5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

I know i was wrong, but I'm sure He will forgive me. I will try to recover my daily bread and get closer to Him because I know He loves me so much and wanted to die for me. I can't repay him though, but I will try the best.

 Maybe it's hard to see it now, all you can feel it sorrow and pain, but i believe, everything will be beautiful in His time.

Blessings, 
Nana 

No comments:

Post a Comment