Sunday, January 16, 2011

Living Against the Stream

Happy Sunday all ! how's your day? :)
So, yesterday i attended the seminary from 13.30 til 21.30. A very long time but I got a lot of things here. haha. Interesting, wonderful, and satisfying ! =p.
Btw, i checked my application status but there was no result. they still haven't informed me. Supposed to be jan 15, and it was yesterday. However, no news at all until today. I just found out that maybe it was Saturday and Monday will be a international holiday for US. Therefore, i think i should check it on Wednesday. I'm so nervous you know?! =.="

Tracy preached at the youth service this morning. What she had preached, ummm.. made me realize about one thing. I always thought of being fashionable, wanted to buy branded bag, wore nice cloth, and also trying to exist among my friends. that's why, i want to be the same with them and as the result, I focused at there and forget Jesus as my priority of my life. Don't forget about the exam, i cheated also to get a good result although it is absolutely wrong. but slowly, now i realize "it is not the right thing to do". I should have been a good example for them but i'm not! Shame on me. :(. I must be different and be unique. Be MYSELF! Don't flow with the stream, I must go against the stream ! I think Tracy is like that too. She left all including fame and wealth. I mean, why she wanna do that? everybody goes for that. But, she realize, those can't bring happiness. She saw many people, they got those but never happy. So, she is living against the stream, against everything people want and expect. So, can you live against the stream? i challenge you! ;)

I ate a lot today, since Tracy arrived here for the first time, we must introduce a lot of food today. I had soto for b'fast, durian pancake, =p, chicken rice for lunch, and kuetiau for dinner. okay, honestly, i broke my record for having too many good food in a day. i repent. lol.


question of the day :
Where do you go after you die? What will you bring then? Fame? Wealth? People you love?

Blessings,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment