Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anxiety

Being anxious is not good, i know. but, I'm still waiting for the news. I can't concentrate at everything. What i do everyday are checking my mail, opening the mailbox, contacting the admission and counsellor to ask why i haven't received any letter. Sigh.. it is like there is a big burden on my shoulder. My heart always pound, afraid that i won't be accepted at that school. I wonder when can i receive the news? I know I should have faith, and surrender everything to God, but I need to prepare. I don't have plan B or plan C. I just applied only for BIOLA because it is my dream school and i won't get something from there in another school. I hope everything will be alright. All i can do is surrender everything, calm myself, and keep praying.


Wish me luck guys!

Blessings,
Nata

No comments:

Post a Comment