Monday, January 31, 2011

An Answer

I'm struggling for almost a week, about the choices that i must pick. I pray and pray and pray,seeking for answer. I asked my close friends, which should i choose, but then, in the end, everything must be decided by me. It's my life and it is not theirs. That's why it brought a great distress to me. you know, if I pick the wrong choice, there is no coming back. Yep. *sigh. Thankfully, today, i have found the answer and I pray a lot for this one. I just want God to guide me and hope everything will be alright. I surrender all to HIM. :)

anyways, just received the schedule for additional lesson at school and it kinda kills me. Oh my gosh.. start from february 7th to April, i'm going to go to school from morning to evening ! X(. Shiok ! initially, i want to start my harp lesson and drawing lesson, but due to this schedule, i canceled it all ! aiyo... =.='
hope that i can pass the national exam by joining this... amen2.. :)


Yosh, still waiting for the news from the BIOLA :D wishmeluck!\


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment