Saturday, January 8, 2011

大家新年快乐 !

Akemashite omedetō, min'na ! haha.. It's new year! can't believe that it is 2011 now.

Ah! First thing first. Gomene. Sorry for not updating my blog for almost 2 months. Lol. Many things happened in November till December. I was very busy and tired yet happy. I will list the events about what happened in those months.
1. Got a remedial in Biology. I'm so embarassed. =.='. luckily, it was not only me. buahahhaaaa.. almost half of my class got it. =p

2. Finished my Biola application! I'm so excited now and i am waiting to accept the letter of admittance. Hope i will be admitted there. *praypraypray

3. Got a role as Maria in the musical play at my church. Wheeeeee... um. actually, i'm not good at acting and it's a little bit awkward to be a pregnant lady.. Zzz. practice a lot with Ernest who took a role as Josef about how to be more romantic. Gahhhh.... Difficult. =.=. but, finally, the play turned out to be very successful! Praise the LORD! :)

4. Our class logo's inaguration! hohoh. SCHERZO! We are one and always fun. Tiring but fun and memorable day. Love our class costume. thanks to Anitot! =p

5. Anita went back to Medan! buahahhaaaa. fetched her and brought her to school to help our class decoration. buahhahaaa.. i dont care she is tired or not as long as she is able to walk. =p.  although she is only a week here, but it's enough. lol. she will be back again in one month. wont miss you, nit! buahahhaa... XD

6. Spending my last week of december in JAPAN! yayyyyyy.... Great trip with my family especially that my big bro joined us. HAPPY FAMILY. lol. The tour leader is very outstanding also. his name is KIT. knowledgeable and funny. hohoho. So, i'm so satisfied with this year trip although it is tiring. Eat a lot of sashimi. :D. Prawn, tuna, salmon, scallop, sea urchin, heaveN !! hahaha. everything is raw. oh, and also squid. about that, i dont eat it because it's too fresh.. and .. =.=.... you know it la... haha.. will upload some at fb after i get the file from bro. Lol

nah, that were the great moments i have in those months. :DDD Cheerssss...
anyway, school started yesterday, but i skipped it. ha! =p.
back to school on monday! FLAG CEREMONYYYYY!!! arghhhhh... loathe it. but , im excited to meet all my friends....!

MISS ME?!?!?!!?
ahahaha...
kidding...
see you guys! ;)

Sayonara,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment