Friday, January 21, 2011

Rainbow

If you looked (inside) a girl,
you would see how much she really cries, 
you would find so many secrets and lots of lies,
but what you'll see 
the most 
is
how hard it is to stay strong
when nothing is right 
and everything is wrong...


Got a bad day today, don't know why I was being so moody. 
I just don't know what to do anymore. :')
My heart ache so much, that i think i can't do this.
Do you know how difficult it is to pretend? acting like everything is okay? (:(
It is so hard to move on..
people can said " MOVE ON!"
but honestly, it is not as easy as it is told...


IsmiledIlaughedIcried.

but, i believe, i can get through this because God promise me, He will guide me and be beside me. one day, he will show me a rainbow, after the rain. maybe i can't see it now, but i will... 





with love,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment