Monday, January 10, 2011

First day of school

Yahooooooo.... hai guys! update my blog again today- as long as i have the time to write- Lol.

Anyways, how's your school day? I really have a great day today. although the flag ceremony ruined my day a little bit, I was still extraordinary happy! :DD.
I met loui ceci step ken and all the scherzonians. Miss them damn much! *smooch.. haha.. XD. So, i gave them some souvenirs, the caramel candies i bought from disneyland.
and the most important of all, I met MS.ERNI ! when she entered the class, i started my old habit again. i shouted," bu erniiiiii ! i missed you! miss me?;)" at her again.  As usual, i don't feel embarrassed at all caused at her lesson, you can do anything before she teach. i loved to see her new fringe. so funny, so "erni". hihihi. I heard that she just came back from vietnam. of course, i asked oleh2 from her. well, that's is the beginning of my school day in 2011. The nightmares will come out soon! phew...

I had great chat with anit and loui just now. Those two are funny and they love to bully me. :'(. haha. but they are still my besties. love them. *muach.. nick name for them today - loui : louisialan =p  for anita : anitaliar anitagagak anita gagah perkasa... anit also loved to say kacheng kacheng (butt) today.. XD.  Called them siapos. LOL.

okay. i finished my 2 essays and 2 translations today. HOHOhOHOHO. i can smile xixixixxi and hahaha now. at least for a while. Smiling is good for health, you know that? keep smiling guys! :DD show me your teeth ! *ieeeee..... ( dont forget to brush your teeth )


my new music box (doll actually )... wind it a lot today...


cheers.
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment