Monday, April 11, 2011

Oldie Nata

so, i'll show you what i looked like during the concert last friday and yesterday, different hair style and make up.. :DD. please dont laugh... :p


nah, the left one is on friday and the right one is on sunday ( i looked older on sunday ). *phew. but lot of people said that my hair style looked better on Sunday =DDD

me with janice.. her kebaya had the same color with me. i just loved the color so much.. aquagreen

this boy didn't really like to take pic =DD, but he wanted.. with weird gesture =p

me with Regina and Angerela

colorful hu? =)
some of them said we looked alike from this view.. what do you think? =DDD



I think that's all.. haha... anyway.. i started to study seriously today since the national exam is coming.. only a week left and there are a lot of things need to be learned and memorized.. geezz... i don't know if i can study these in one week.. Pray for me please.. thanks =)


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment