Friday, April 8, 2011

GSAD?

should be glad OR should be sad? yeah, school day is almost over, can be count by finger now, um, 5 days maybe? i put the countdown at my BBM status and that will be the day when the high school is finished. *sigh. honestly i am happy that i can end this quickly but besides that, i feel sad cause i'm going to leave all my best friends. well, what can we say anymore? life must go on. we have our own path and that means we are going to separate to chase our own dreams.I just hope we won't forget each other... :')

my polaroid just arrived yesterday and i'm so excited.. yayyyy.... going to use it sooonn! =DD

trying to use my abandoned DSLR =P


So, tonight, my choir is going to have a collaboration concert with other prominent choirs in Medan. Hope it goes successfully and smoothly! =D . I thought last year is going to be my last concert but nah.. turn out that it isn't. Wish us the besst! ;D

Blessings,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment