Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day by Day

Tuing tuing tuing... So sorry for not updating my blog for .. hmm.. almost a week? yeah.. because at first, i'm busy, and then i am lazy to type. =p. So, how's your day guys? Fine? Great? SUPERB?
as you know, i am on holiday for 3 months. Oopss... please don't envy me.. XD. Sometimes it was boring, i admit that, BUT, i tried to keep myself busy these days. I don't want to waste my time doing nothing! =D.

I join yoga class again, and I watch my weight now, yeah, i'm on diet now, but not a HEAVY diet! i just lessen my snack =D. Yoga class on Monday, Wednesday (honestly, i skipped today class) =p, and Friday. Guess what? as usual, pain all over the body because i didn't do yoga for so long and that's the result. =p. yesterday, i jog at my house. My treadmill could not work out, seems like needed to be repaired. No wonder. No one use it. After jogged, i play table tennis with my sista. =D. I won! I won! =D. I'm satisfied because I sweat a lot. ;)



today, i spent my day most at kiekie saloon for my hair treatment. =D. wonderful! I can relax finally and my hair smells so good nowww... hmmmm... the sad thing is i need to pay a lot for the shampoo and conditioner. i have a problem with my hair, you know.. hope it will get better soon! cihuy...





Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment