Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just a request :)

A Woman's Pray

Lord,

I pray for a man, that will be a part of my life
A man that really loves You more than everything
A man that lives not for himself but for You
And he must know for whom and for what he lives so his life isn't useless
 

A man that not only loves me but also respect me
A man that not only can adore me but can warn me when I'm wrong
A man that loves me not from my beauty but from my heart
A man that can be my best friend in every time and situation
A man that make me feel like a woman when I am beside him

 
I'm not asking for a perfect man...
But I ask for an imperfect man
A man that need my support for his strength
A man that need my prayer for his life
A man that need my smile to cover his sadness



Give me Your Hands that I always be able to pray for him
Give me Your eyes so I could see many good things in him and not the bad one 

Give me Your mouth that is fulfilled with Your words of wisdom so I could support him every day 
 
And I want that when finally we meet
Both of us can say
How great Thou Art
that You give me someone that can make my life perfect
I know that You want we meet at the right time
And You will make everything beautiful in Your time


Amen. 


Blessings,
NANA 

No comments:

Post a Comment