Saturday, April 30, 2011

改變

this lonely saturday night .. i spent my time thinking all about this..
It is all my fault. i just realized it and it's too late now.
I fell in love with the people i should not fall with.
I hurt the people i love ( even though i didn't intend to )
I ignored the ones who care for me
I complained too much (and now i want to zip my mouth)
I didn't do things that should have been done
I wasted all the chances that have been given to me
Regret? Useless...
I believe this is the most devastated time for me, felt like having no friends, all alone, struggling for these.
but, thanks God...
I finally realized everything now...
i want to change.. to become a better person.
but i don't know where to start.... =(

抱歉, 我不想傷害你的感情.  
一年過去了,但你好像還沒有原諒我.
想告訴你,為什麼不能愛你. 
說你愛別的女孩. 
老實說,對你一見傾心. 
聽你說,停下來因為你是我最好的朋友.
然後,沒多久,你說你愛我.. 
那個時候,為時已晚, 愛別人.
所以,現在問你...我能做些什麼
說實話? 或躺下?


Blessings,
NANA     

No comments:

Post a Comment