Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthday Blast for KEN

Well, well, today is my second holiday and I must wake up early to join a workshop for Sunday school's teacher. Although, I'm not a teacher, i think this seminar is very important to me because it related on the major I will take at the university, education on early childhood learning? Hehe. Guess what? The workshop starts from 9 to 6 pm. Zzz. So, yeah, here we are... but, at 4 pm, i went home. I must prepare things for tonight's supper and surprise for Ken. Lots of work to do, i think. Luckily, my uncle and aunt helped me to prepare all the soup, vegetable, meat, etc. They are experts in doing this so I was so relieved when they helped me. Thanks a lot , uncle and auntie! teehee. after the preparation is completed, me with Eric, Raymond, Jowi, Wenny, Vincent, Enrico, walked to Sun Plaza, to buy candles, drinks, EGGS, and FLOUR. We will attack Ken with those things with caps lock. ROTFL. So, we bought and met Jesslyn and Tomy, then we went home to prepare the cake.

I don't know precisely what is the time when Ken came, but, after he rang the bell, we hurried up, take the eggs, and Ray brought the cake. When, I opened the gate, we all sing "happy birthday to you!". He didn't know what we are going to do, really. so, after he made a wish and we shake his hand, all my friends threw the eggs. ewww... then jesslyn came out and threw all the flour, and finally, Tomy used the water pipe and wet him... ahhax... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! lol.


 Ready to attack Ken, but need to hide first... khi3
Happy birthday, Ken! Here's your cake. We won't do any harm to you. relax, buddy. =p

 
Shake hand shake hand. ( watch out! they acted weird! see3 )
First attack : EGGS! smelly... ewww
Second Attack: FLOUR ^^V

Last Compliment XD : WATER -we need to clean you... hahahx....
Last, Happy birthday, KEN! May God bless you abundantly. Wish u all the best... ^^
  So, the photos above are smelly and here, the last photo, formal, clean, and not smelly. Ken has taken a bath ! =p

What a happy night. I enjoyed a lot, gathering with old friend, chit chat. It was so fun and memorable. today, 10 September 2010, unforgettable moment. 
PS: we didn't sleep until tomorrow morning ... lol

With love,
Nana XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment