Sunday, September 5, 2010

Grateful

it's Sunday and as usual, I go to church every morning. It's hard for me to wake up early in the morning 'cause i slept at 1 o'clock yesterday. Geezz... i should not drink that coffee at the first time. so, i found myself still laying on a bed, while my dad, mom and sis have worn their clothes.


Today, i discover something shocking. i watch this video at youth fellowship and i was so sad, so regretful. why? watch this!
http://www.4shared.com/video/BZqdh5Yo/Chicken_a_la_Carte_by_Ferdinan.html
well, i tried to upload the video but it took so long.. so, just click the link.. lols

i almost cried when i saw this video. i realize that i have been very ungrateful of what i have now. when my mom told me to eat something i hate, i rebelled and sometimes just left it on a plate. Mom always scold me and said ," do you know there are a lot of people out there searching for food? starving? they can't have proper food like you are having right now?" i just put my angry face and didn't feel any sympathy. all i can think of is I DISLIKE IT! period! until today, after i saw this video, i promise myself that i will eat everything my mom cooks for me, no matter what.

guys, give thanks... maybe in our lives, we always complained and protested, "why? why me? It should be like this, or whatever" ,but don't you realize that millions of people out there can't have what we have now? we must be grateful. yes. BE GRATEFUL and with that, we can get a blissful and joyful life.

that's all for today... haven't done my homework... lols.
buenos vistaa
with love,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment