Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day of Rest

My holiday starts today and I'm totally happy and glad. well, what can i say. 1 WEEK Holiday! No waking up early, turn off the alarm, sleep as long as you want, no homework, no teacher, no studying. one word : HEAVEN. Lols

I woke up at 9 this morning and i felt so bad although it was holiday. I supposed to be excited but I didn't want to do anything today. I still don't know why these days i felt so moody, sad, desperate. Lot of things were on my mind. Sigh... i guess it's because of him again. Boys. *chuckle... wanna throw rocks on them. Lol. Anyway, i won't let them ruin my beautiful Thursday. Besides, it's my mom's birthday today. ^^. Happy birthday, momma... thank you for taking care of me.. I am so grateful to have you in my life. so, we celebrate her birthday @grand duck king with Pastor Glenn Xie and his wife, and Lie Suk Ie2 and Pai Cong suk2... simple, yet blessed...
Some photos...

My Dad
bday mom !
Semu and lie suk ie2


So, after having our dinner, we went home, of course, and we celebrate it with cake! TIP TOP cake.  hahax... my favorites... so, here...


happy family! ^^ joyful, cheery, blissful birthday....

Happy bday mom !

hugs and kisses,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment