Saturday, September 4, 2010

Freedom

EUREKA !hip hip HURRAY!
well, as you can see, my excitement comes out abundantly...
'cause my First Monthly EXAM is O-V-E-R, OVER!
now i can continue watching my Supernatural, surfing the Internet.. tweeting...! lols

Charyn's bday party is today, and I went to Sun to buy her a gift.
since i don't know what she likes... i bought photo frame! no idea at all... X[

koak koak koak
anyway...
i went to her party, wearing stripped dress... ( do i look like a zebra?) teehee..

Some photos i took at the party...
my three besties... (from L to R) Loui, Aseq, Steph


well, i really love jupe's tee... Lol.... and AK didn't realize it... oh my, he just FARTED... hahaha... i took some actually, jupe with the other... but i took it with my cellphone.. so this is the only one i can put ... =p

with the bday girl! can you find where is she? hahhax... Happy Sweet 17th Charyn !


it's almost 1 o'clock, and i'm still awake and don't feel sleepy at all. oh gosh! is it because i drank a cup of coffee just now? oh yes, after charyn's party, we went to cambridge and sat at black canyon ... I drank black canyon ice coffee, my favourite... 
iekkkkk.... can i sleep now? 
oh sore throat... still, my enemy... graorrrr.... 
ocay..
gonna sleep now...
tomorrow must wake up early cause it is SUNDAY!
lol

Sayonara...
with love, 
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment