Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Picture of God's Grace

I feel like writing a new post today.. So random. Well, maybe i should write more often since the busy week ends today. =D. I'm so happy. everything back to normal and i can sit back and relax for a while. Anyway, i will post some pictures from last week. Since we are so stressed with the exams and paper, my friends and I went to have fun for 3 days. LOL. But it's a relief that we can go there and have our togetherness. Well, i guess God's grace once again is more than enough =). So, this is just a few pictures of us and i wanted to introduce them officially..

Panera bread started our day =D. Trust me, this is the most delicious and healthy lunch ;) esp for girlss
in the car.. brooom broomm

with Sharon <3

The Fives ( we named ourselves that ) ;)
With Olivia! my lebayest fren =p
We were waiting in line for Hollywood Terror Tower (the line was too long that we did not have anything to do besides taking pic)
Here it is!
Having Churos together with Alicia!!! =D the most mature friend i have ;D

Failed as barbies and ..  (i don't know nate wanted to be what) LOL
This is California Screaming. Taking pic before we went screaming together. Planned to take it again next time. =p

Disney's wheel during night time..

The last ride =p
The newest pic I took =p. I rarely took pic recently =(.
 Well, they all are my best friends here and i really thanked God that i can meet them. Sharon, Olivia, Alicia and Nate. They are gifts from God to me. =)

Have a great weekend guys! =) 


Blessings,
NANA


No comments:

Post a Comment