Friday, March 2, 2012

More than Enough

It's March, folks! I think my last post is one month ago. I know.. I'm so lazy to update nowadays. Anyway, one month has passed! How's your February? =). I think i had a really great time studying here. This semester is really different than the last. Although this semester is way too arduous, I can see how God works in my life. Taking 18 credits (full credits) is not easy. I will not get through this one month if not God is the one that help me. His grace is just more than enough. =)

Anyway, i just finished my week of exams. This week is extremely busy to me. Three exams, four papers. I will have two exam again next week and 3 papers? *sigh* I just don't have enough time to rest for a while. Everything is in rush. =|. But I'm glad that God is there for me. I don't know what will happen if I don't surrender everything in Him. Maybe i will get kicked out? Failed? Terrible.. =.="

Well, i'm still thankful though that i can rest for a while =DDD. so happpyy! Wait a second. I got some tips  on how to enjoy your studies!
1. Studying = glorifying God
You are using your mind to think. That means you have done God's purpose to create you! Try encourage yourself that it can bring joy to Daddy's heart.
2. Studying doesn't mean you must achieve A
Well, try to enjoy your studies by not striving to have an excellent grade. Come on.. If you got an A, but in the end you don't learn anything, what's the point? studying means learning things that bring benefit into your life! It's important for your future. It is not about getting an A. Try your best to do everything. BUT it does not mean that you can sit back and slack off. Remember that studying is glorifying God. Slacking off means you are not doing what God wants you to do. Oops.. too long for this NEXT!
3. You can do it because God gives you the wisdom
Remember that whenever you understand and do well on the test, it is God's grace! Ask God when you have trouble understanding. God will help you. Trust Him. ;)

The last thing i can say is that don't forget to thank God that you can study. Notice that studying is a grace, too. There are many people who don't have the chance to do what you do. So, don't take it for granted. enjoy while it lasts! =D.

Those tips are from my experiences anyway.. Hope it helps =).








Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment