Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Consume



It's Tuesday, guys and i have finished my classes of the week. Thanks to Mission Conference ;P. I think tomorrow Biola is gonna be totally different. Many attractive things are placed in the campus. just now i saw an apple hanging on the tree and it was only one. I'm looking forward to this conference. =DDD
If you want to know more just click here

Anyway, these days have been very unproductive to me. I am getting lazier day by day and you know what? Midterm is coming. T.T. Oh my goodness... why oh why so soon?? Hope i can get through all of those things. You know what i mean- tons of paper, exams, worksheets, observation, etc. =.=

I think that's all for today. Gonna post some pictures later from mission conference.
Well, have a great day ahead folks! ;)

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment