Monday, March 12, 2012

Down to the Soul


Just want to express my feeling for these days. I feel so sad recently although there are a lot of joy out there. There are so many thoughts lingered on my mind... and it is hard to be understood. Why? Why? and Why? I decided to write this thought and i hope you can understand...

I want you to know that i will always accept you for who you are. no matter what. I can't hate you cause you care for me. I can't abhore you even though you might hate me. I don't know why but you are a great friend for me. Please give me some time to adjust with the fact that humans are not flawless. I am not blaming you or avoiding you, but i need time. When the time has came, remember, i will accept you for who you are. Just... be patient. I don't know if you need me or not, but i will always be there for you when you have no one to talk to. I hope you understand. That's all i can say.


Sincerely,
NANA

1 comment:

  1. hey there. im feeling the same way too to one of my great friends out there. take care.

    ReplyDelete