Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Month

It's october guys! Exactly 2 months left til christmas. I'm so excited >.<
Anyway, busy week =(. Got a speech this thursday, SIM this Friday, but i will SURVIVE! with God's help of course. I just surrender everything to Him and i cannot do all of these stuffs with my own strength. =). I wish i can have this kind of spirit everyday. This morning i felt so gloomy honestly. Morning class + rain. however, i just tried to be grateful and thankful for everything. It was by His grace that i am still here. So, things got better after that. It makes me love Him more and more.


anyway, curious about the candyland.. =D
and it's so cold here... =.="
having trouble wearing fall and winter outfit... somebody please help me!!


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment