Tuesday, September 27, 2011

?????

I don't have title for this post.. Kinda random to write a blog after dinner. I don't know why but i just want to post something. Well, tomorrow i'm going to have TWO exam. Psych and Math. thanks God that math is not really hard because it's elementary level math. The problem is psych. Gosh.. i have studied for 2 days, and today i'm gonna review it.
Another thing is that i start to work on my SIM paper for the bible class. it is getting harder. =.='. i need to read all the commentaries on Joshua 1 and then write the meaning of the passage. not easy to do, but i found some discoveries and this can make me understand the bible more, which is benefiting me. =D. Hope that i can do well on this paper. =)

I think that's all for today. God really blesses my abundantly today. Yesterday's problem vanished and i felt great today. =)
Anyway,
Good luck for everyone who is going to have tests tomorrow!! =)





Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment