Saturday, September 24, 2011

Half and Half

Yellow.... Happy weekend everyoneeee! Things have been great lately except my paper. =,='. Paper every week really kills me and i don't have the choice to escape from it. =(
BUT,
I'm so grateful that God sent me here =). I got bunch of great friends, cool and passionate professor, crazy roommate and floor-mates. Going to Biola was a blessing from God to me. This ain't an ordinary university, this is more than ordinary... Even i always complained about the homework, but actually i grew a lot through here... I love everything here... especially the Bible class.. Hope i can use my time here carefully... =)

Anyway, went to disneyland yesterday with my friends =D. I was so excited and i screamed a lot to release all my stress there. >.<. Play tower of terror, indiana jones, ariel.. Not much but i can go there next time cause i bought an annual pass. really worth it =D


















Don't you love disneyland?????!?!! too bad that we only ride 3 things.. hueee.. gonna go there againn..

Have dimsum for brunch and ten ren's boba milk tea... and guess what.. we go to half and half again.. =p.. so full right now.. i think i will skip dinner =p




whatever... i'm bored..

Blessings,
NaNa

No comments:

Post a Comment