Friday, October 7, 2011

Got A DREAM?

Hi, guys.. It's Thursday.. honestly the most frustrated day for the whole week because on Friday i need to submit my SIM paper. Amazingly, God helped me a lot today.. =). I was able to finish it up before 9, and it was pretty fast.. I never thought that i could finish it up. I guessed my writing has improved? =). Hope that i can write better.

So, we got block party tonight. Pretty sudden though, but luckily Sydney is really smart. She arranged it so well that people enjoyed it. =D. So, she shared some stories about the book, "OCEAN STAR" by Christina deMari and then we started to do something... something that is called our dream.. well..
Everyone creates their own thing.. cutting magazine and sticking it to paper to show their dream.. =)

Do you have dream? Try to do this.. It is fun and stress-releasing. I love it so much.. =D

Sydney's
Mine

 

Dream Dream DREAM !
=)

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment