Thursday, October 27, 2011

Despicable NUT

Halloween in 4 days... My dorm held an annual event that is called "CANDYLAND". Kids around the university will come in and "trick or treat???". This is my first time to directly see them how to celebrate halloween. I only saw this in TV. =_______=". Can't wait.. anyway.. for my door, me and Sydney decided to put the theme despicable me with me substituted to NUT. every door must use movie theme with Nut in the theme.. So i draw a minion =D.

Actually, i got a lot of things to do right now.. but really.. i need to released my stress. drawing really helps me.. phew.. when was the last time i draw.. i just can't believe that i neglect that. I used to draw and doodling during junior high school.. but i stopped in high school... lalalala...
random pic here.. i still haven't downloaded photoshop to edit.. sorry for the ugly pictures.. =p











eating apple 
apologize for my narcissism. I.Am.Bored.


Blessings,
NANA


No comments:

Post a Comment