Saturday, July 30, 2011

the edge of suffering

I'm in a state of recovery right now. Having a small operation with my teeth last Wednesday and i believe this is the most painful operation i ever had with my teeth. I've gone through root canal and tooth implant, but never as painful as this one. Really a nightmare for me, however i like the dentist. He is good and friendly. =), not like my previous dentist, who always scares me to death. lol. anyway, thanks God that it is getting better and better. Thanks for all of your prayers too. =). Usually, it will bleed for a week, but i think it will stop tomorrow. I'm so glad it recovers very fast. ;). Btw, i'm getting fat. Sighh.. weird.. i only eat porridge and noodle. maybe days before i ate a lot of ice cream. well, need to eat it to freeze the blood. That's the good part of the operation. =p.

One week left.... What should i say about this? excited yet unwillingly to leave. I think spending more time with my family will be a priority for me this week. actually, what i am afraid of is seeing my mom cry. well, never see she cries before, that's why i don't want to see her dropping that tears. I hope she won't cry. please God, strengthen her. =(.

I still haven't packed, sigh. dunno what should i bring.


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment