Tuesday, August 2, 2011

La Paloma~

So, the title today is the name of the song i sang for competition in primary school, precisely 7 years ago... remind me that the time goes by quicklyt.. si ke si ke si ke nio ke nio ... =D

today is my last Tuesday in Medan.. my this very last week will be so precious to me. I spend my time with family and friends. Actually i just went home from Benteng. Having a dinner there because my grandma wanted to treat me. =). my lovely grandma who is very easygoing and playful, she always bought a lot of things and cooked for me. Her curry soup is one of my fav menu =D. will miss it. =(

Anyway, my teeth is getting better, thanks God. =). I can open my mouth now although not widely but i can smile and laugh a little bit-the dentist reminded me not to laugh hardly because the wound will be torn. Do you realize how miserable is it? =.='. and i still can't eat a lot.. only noodles and porridge.

I thought a lot about this. Maybe i shouldn't write here. cause you will know why.. it's not important and i try for not being disturbed by this. =). i hope you will be happy. Me too, one day can find that happiness, but not now. I believe God have the reason and He will give what's the best for me. God will never lead me astray. That's my faith. =)
here's for my ... :


Promise me you’ll always be happy by my side. I promise to sing to you when all the music dies.
Train, Marry Me 

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment