Friday, July 22, 2011

Row row row a boat...

Finally, blogging again. I don't have anything to write before because i spent most of my days watching dvds. =D. Now, i'm watching Fringe. The movie itself is kinda weird you know.. my bro said it makes us stupid., so i guess i won't believe everything in that movie. just watch, listen and learn how they speak. That way, i can improve my English ;).

What i want to tell is, i don't get the dorm i want. *sigh. At first i was shocked and was very mad, but then, i stopped and thought about it again. Nothing can't be done anyway, i just needed to accept it. Maybe, God arranged it and He wanted something from me. So be it. Besides, i can move to another dorm after this semester =D. P.S. I got roommate. ;). This is going to be very exciting..! tick tock tick tock.. only few weeks left. Don't know what should i say about this. Being apart from family for a long time is what i never experience before. Do you know what it's like? alone there, no daddy or mommy, no siblings, no cousin? all by yourself? That's what i'm going to be. Plus, i'm not really good in socializing.

Well, i know all the consequences, but still i need to take it. I want to step out from my comfort zone, seeing the real world. Being independent. That's all i want to learn. Somehow, i felt like i'm being spoiled, everything i need was fulfilled easily. however, i know it can't last long. My parent can't always be there and help me. This is what i have realized. Standing on my own foot, that's what i want to learn so that i can survive in this cruel world.

Last, even though i'm going to experience something new in the next 3 weeks, i believe, God will always there beside me. He will provide me and He surely will guide me. That's what strengthen me these days. Always have faith in Him, i always have. =)




Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment