Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moody Week

Hi, fellas... Lazy to update my blog these days... Dvds are more attractive anyway.. lol
So, i'm crazy about Korean's drama this week.. just finished watching Secret Garden and i love the soundtrack so much.. the melodies are somehow beautiful and intriguing.. I can't stop listening to it. 
Unfortunately, i need to stop watching Korean and start to watch GG and 90210. Luckily A has downloaded them and she lent it to me. =D. My english will improve if i watch Western drama.. but it won't if the drama is korean. ="(...


a little bit proof of my craziness to SG :
kim su-han-mu guh-bu-ki-wa du-ru-mi sam-chun-kab-ja-dong-bang-sak chi-chi-ka-po sa-li-sa-li saen-ta wuh-li-wuh-li sae-bu-li-kang mu-du-sael-la gu-ruum-ee huh-li-kae-een dam-byuh-lak suh-sang-won go-yang-ee ba-duk-ee-nun dol-dol-ee 


=p..
i just love it when HyunBin started to chant this...


and a quote:
Being unable to eat and sleep is the basic thing. Waking up in the middle of the night will become a daily routine. Because the one you love has turned into someone else, you also can’t whine to each other for the fear of being scolded by that person. So, you cry by yourself. But what hurts the most is that person doesn’t actually miss me like the way I do. It’s like that person has forgotten about me and is simply being happy alone. All you want to do is die, but you can’t die either… because you’re scared that you won’t see that person again.” 
– Seul (Kim Sa Rang/ Secret Garden)
somehow, what i got from this movie is... Am I able to find the suitable one? for as long as i can see... i can't be who i am.. whenever they are around.. never... 


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment