Friday, April 13, 2012

Identity in Christ

Yellow, it's Friday and that means SPRING BREAK is almost OVERRRR! =.=" . I think it is a so so break to me because it is not really fun, but it is not really dull at all. I learn a lot even though during holiday. Anyway, gonna tell you a more thrilling story after my last post.

Yesterday, i went to the Seal Beach. guess what. We did not go by car, but but butttt, by BICYCLE. >.< . That was the most exciting thing i ever done so far. 50 km! The contentment i got after i have ridden the bike this far... so so indescribable.. Feeling tired, yes, but i felt so energized after that. I love it and i want to do this again. the only problem is... my butt is a little bit hurt.. =.='.

Anyway, i did not go anywhere today. The rain poured down heavily today and i stayed in my room for the whole time, doing my homework. So many.. hope can finish them soon. I went for a dinner with my friends though and had a little chit-chat. You know what? i learn something. This is it.
Don't let others define WHO YOU ARE. remember, your IDENTITY is in CHRIST. Don't be a victim of social life. when you are fighting, or you have troubles with others, don't let all these things haunted you for the whole life. When you feel like you are nothing or not popular, just remember who you are in Christ.
I was sort of relief after having this conversation because i know all this time, i always let others define me. Well, who wants to be insignificant? i tried so hard to be recognized by everyone. but, for what? come to this conclusion, i know that God is enough for me. although i'm nothing to others, i'm something to Him. He is my Savior and He is sovereign over my life. That's it. Period.
This is the lesson of the day. =). hope can be helpful. ;). posting some photosss...

With Melia cc and Sharon @Bolsa Chica for field trip report 

Visit the park for tree project.. isn't it nice? =D

This is called cones.. i thought this is called chestnut :p
Pictures of us having KFC...! ohohohohohoho.. note: rice is rare here. =p









Seal Beach with my name ;p. My friend helped me to write my name in Korean =D

Isn't it pretty? =) God's creation. 
Matthew 6: 28-34
 28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.


P.S: I have started my humility training. please pray for me cause it is not easy. Thanks =)


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment