Thursday, April 26, 2012

God is Good

Hi fellas, just want to say that i am pretty beat up today.. I got so much to do for this week and it's hard for me to sleep these days. I need at least 1 hour to sleep. =.=". but i'm so relieved too. Finally i can "breath" normally. Just finished up my big paper for my major class and seriously, without Him i don't even know i can submit it today. All praise to Him. =) I also had my NT exam today and it was great, i think. =D. Well, thanks to those two big tasks, time can pass faster. 4 weeks more and i'm done. I'm gonna be home soon.

This is the time, well, i miss my home so much. I miss my parents and siblings. I miss my bed. I miss my mom's cooking. I miss my hometown's food. I guess, if  i never study abroad, i will not start to appreciate what i had in the past. Thanking God for this wonderful opportunity that I had. *winkwink*

If life is never tough, i will not sense what it means to be free from problems. Life will be very dull. See... what if i don't encounter abundant and frustrating things in my life? i think i will never enjoy my life. hmm...  God is good. All the time. His grace is sufficient and His love is never ending. =)

Ah! almost forget to tell you a good news. My next dorm will be HOPE! Finally... >.<.  my last semester wish came true. =DD. i'm going to post what will my room look like next semester. promise. ;D

Looking forward to summer break.. counting days =DDDDD


going to be nerd for the rest of the weeks =p
=)

thanking God that i can still smile =)

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment