Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happen for Reasons

Some things happened lately and i'm gonna write it down so that i will not forget what happen. I'm having spring break now and yes, no school for a week. Before, me and my friends have plans for this break. Going San Diego and Hollywood. But, unexpected things occurred and i really have no idea about those things.
9th April 2012 will be the day that i will not forget for the rest of my live. The fact that i'm still posting blog today is a miracle... Last Monday, we had a car collision short after our dinner. It just happened so quickly and i did not what to say. but one thing i am sure that, i'm glad that i still have the chance to live. Luckily, everyone was allright. Really, God protected us. Even until now, i still cannot forget what happen that day.
I'm just really glad... Because of this, i grew closer to God and i really treasured my life starting from that night. I believe that everything happened for reason. Lesson that i learned these days is that try to be grateful. When you are thinking of dying, remember that there are thousand of people out there are trying to live.
The sad part is that Oliv probably won't be at Biola next semester. Otoke? :(. I hope God can let her continue here. *sigh. Bad news kept coming besides that and i don't know what should i say about this spring break... I felt so tired with all these stuffs. Somebody passed away, earthquake in my hometown, that "accident", tons of paper are waiting for me, and some "other" stuffs. I think this is the time i miss my family the most. I really need them. ='(

Hope God can give me strength to carry on... What i need now is peace.. I just can't stand this anymore.. what i feel right now is so overwhelming.


Regards,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment