Saturday, December 31, 2011

Forget the Past, Move Forward


It’s New Year’s Eve! I just can’t believe the fact that today is the end of the year. Time flies so fast! Many things have happened this year. Whether they were pleasant or not, I still wanted to thank God for what He has done for me through this year.

Looking back, I realized that I was such a disappointment to everybody and mostly to God. I did not do what I supposed to do. I rebelled. I took the wrong path. I abandoned God. I wasted time. I complained. I hated. I hold grudge. I cheated. This was me. I was shocked and I was embarrassed.

Things were very complicated until the mid-year of 2011. I was a mess. However, God is over abundantly being gracious to me. He walked me back to the right path. Before, I was lost and astray, but now I am found. When I came to Biola, everything changes. One thing I thank God the most for this year is studying at Biola because at there, I was transformed into a new person.

This year is another great year for me. God’s grace and mercy are still with me. I cannot and will never be able to count His blessings to me. This is my reflection. I hope it can bring blessings to you.

I hope you guys can start your new day in 2012 by recording what God has done in your life. List all your struggles and bible verses that strengthen and comfort you. It’s going to be wonderful to read back what God has done in your life if you read it after 20 years. =)

Have a wonderful NEW YEAR everyone! =). God bless you abundantly!


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment