Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Easy to Say, Hard to Change

Hi guys, holiday is going to end soon. I am so sad.. :(. Anyway, i'm glad that i can spend 3 weeks holiday with my family. lalalala~ So, how are you guys doing? Happy New Year anyway! =DD

Lately, I was so sad because i still see myself as a child. I never grow up. When i saw my friends' picture, they are all growing up. Me? I'm still a baby. :(. It is so hard to be mature. To dress elegantly, walk gracefully, eat slowly, stop laughing loudly... *sigh. everything's so complicated. that is so not me, but i should change...

what should i doooo???? :"(

Anyway, few photos from me.. finish my road trip finally.. =DDD.  So, this is just a few photos from me.. gotta upload them later.. =DD





birthday cake =p

Byeee....

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment