Monday, December 12, 2011

Tick Tock

3 days guys... they are coming in 3 days.. =D. I'm super duper happy..! Today is the start of my final week. I don't have heavy subject to study.. i only need to memorize some passages, and that's all. I'm thankful that i don't need to study much.. :).

We are going to do a road trip this december... kinda adventurous and i think i love it.. i'm so curious what will come out.. hohohoho.. how's your holiday guys? =D. i think you guys must be so excited ;).

i don't have many things to say honestly.. cause i watched k-drama all day long... i am currently watching "My Princess". At first, i was watching "The Musical". That drama was hilarious.. it was the story about a girl who is passionate about musical and she striving to play on the stage. Thumbs up for her. She never gives up. I hope i can have the spirit like her. =(. I love musical, too, but my desire is not as big as her.. sighhh... well, unfortunately, the subtitle is not very good after 5 or 6 episodes, and i stopped... so, i switched to My Princess. taraaa... <3 that  drama.. hhohoho

That's all i think =D. Planning to go to D-land with Sharon this week.. hope there is someone who can drop and pick us.. prayyyy...
Ganbatte for the ones who have final!!
and have a happy holiday ;).

13 days to Christmas!


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment