Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mess

I'm back from my summer vacation guys! Having lot of fun there and i finally can meet my dearest cousin =). So sad that i only can spend 8 days time with her.. *sigh. i miss her a lot , you know.. although i didn't cry when she left, i was so incredibly unwillingly to be apart with her.. =(. won't meet her again until next year..

Things didn't go smoothly after i went home. I got a lot of works to do. Confused about my course selection and i can't drop the classes that are wasting my time and useless. I'm so desperate because these classes have 7 credits. Dead meat!

and bad news is, i must submit my health form to the health center today. Great.. =.=". I haven't completed it. guess, i will ask for suspension.

i'm so worried now.. =(


Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment