Sunday, June 19, 2011

Breath Away

Annyong haseoooo... =DD. These 2 weeks i was extremely busy and i didn't have any time to stop.. keep running here running there, going to one place to another, but i love it. =). I have a bunch of work to do and there is no "galauing" anymore. Yeah, if i didn't have anything to do, i would stop and think a lot of matters that I will end up crying and complaining about how cruel my life is. So, i really should keep myself busy.

Lot of things had happened during 2 weeks ago. As usual, the concert went smoothly =). Thanks God. That was my very last performance on stage. Chamber Choir taught me a lot of things and i was grateful i can joined this choir. my voice won't be train well if i didn't enter this choir. At first, i didn't intend to enter M2CC, but luckily, Ken asked me to go to the audition and finally, i passed it. That was 3 years ago and now, it's sad that i can no longer continue because i'm going abroad. =(. I hope this choir will get better and better =D.

Nah,the first best thing is that my visa has been approved lo. I'm so glad and relieved. =). Furthermore, I am proud with myself, to be able to handle this visa approval by myself. I think being independent is not easy, but starting from now on, i will try to learn to be one.. =). I also want to thank my brother and my parents who can help me have a clear understanding for the procedure and brother's gf too, of course for the transportation. love you all <3

the second best moment is I have a mini reunion with my junior high school's classmates. =D. Had fun @the beach and my skin is tanned. oh yeahhh... B)
before getting wet... the beach's quite clean, isn't it?

writing TOVARISCH on the sand, Car did the decoration ;)

with jes, vero, and jowi


sitting on the seashore 

used to be look alike with her =P

wheeeee wheee wheeeeeeee

HELPP HELLPPP ! the boy from the left were Eric, Nico, and Rocco

the superstar!!! that's cahyo =P (sorry for spoiling your photo) duibuqi

red red red =D

my favorite pic =p. - wenny on the left and cahyo on the right 


quite a long post huh? hihihi...
sayonara...

oops.. happy father's day dad =)

Blessings,
NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment